Series-produced cold rooms are easy to assemble and disassemble because they are designed in a modular way. The cold chambers of conservation to 0ºC or of freezing to -18º have an insulating foam of 40 kg/m3, assuring a suitable isolation for any type of product.
Characteristics of cold rooms
- Refrigerated panels with hook and an inner foam made of PUR (polyurethane foam) with BS2D0 fire classification.
- Pivot door 800 millimetres wide by 1,900 millimetres high.
- Positive decompression valve.
There is the option of selecting other types of finishes for a cold storage or freezing at -18 º C:
- Thickness of the insulation of the refrigerating panel of the chamber. The greater the thickness, the greater the thermal insulation and the lower the electrical consumption.
- Larger refrigerating doors for different uses and spaces.
- Insulated floor in wood resistant to slipping and rolling.
- Sanitary profiles in vertical walls and ceiling and/or floor.
Delivery and Installation
The cold rooms of conservation to 0ºC or of freezing to -18º have a margin of delivery of between 48 to 72 hours in selected location in Peninsula. For shipments to Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and outside Spain, will be priced to measure and delivery time may vary. For shipments outside Spain, companies can self-manage the collection of the product with Ex-Works conditions.
Request for quotation
Give us the temperature and measurements of the cold room you need. Our agents will contact you to complete the order and send you a quote.