This website uses its own “cookies” and those of third parties in order to improve the functionality of the site and to favour navigation through it. Below is detailed the information relating to them, in the terms provided in Law 34/2002 of 11 July and subsequent amendments, specifically that provided by Royal Decree Law 13/2012 of 30 March.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a unique identifier in the form of a text file that some servers send to the user’s device, which allows the user’s performance to be recorded through the website, thereby improving the quality of service and the security of the website. Cookies have an expiry date, which can range from a minimum comparable to the duration of the session, to a future date and determined from which they will cease to be operational.
Why are they important?
They are important for several reasons, which are summarised below, but not exhaustively:
- They make it possible to speed up the functioning of the site.
- It improves the adaptability of the website to the user’s preferences, for example, by storing their language.
- It favours the most efficient use of advertising.
Types of cookies used
The following are the cookies whose installation on the user’s computer involves browsing this website.
This site (https://www.congela.es) uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies (login, personalization, technical or functional): These are those that facilitate navigation and provide the services requested by users of the website. They collect technical data and basic and specific access criteria. They are not permanent, although occasionally they may remain in order to remember their preferences.
- Advertising Cookies: Their purpose is to display advertisements in other Internet locations and to be able to offer the most suitable advertisements for the interests of users. We use our own cookies and those of third parties.
What can I do about cookies?
Cookies installed on your computer can be enabled, blocked or deleted by configuring your Internet browser options. It is possible that some of these actions may lead to the impossibility of one or more of the services available on the website.