Refrigeration Panels without hook
Refrigerated panels are used to insulate cold rooms or enclosures that require a high quality finish. The refrigerated panels without hook are characterised by two pre-lacquered sheets of a chosen colour and an internal foam density of 40 kg/m3. The exceptional male/female union of these refrigerated panels and thanks to a specially designed inner gasket, maintains a high watertightness for assembly in refrigerated chambers.
The refrigerated panels without hook are composed of 2 pre-lacquered sheets of greater thickness 0.5mm and colors to choose.
Its inner foam contains a density of 40 kg/m3 special for greater insulation for cold rooms. In its interior we can choose three types of foam:
- PUR (polyurethane foam) with BS2D0 fire classification. Traditional use foam used in places with low fire safety requirements.
- PIR (poly-isocyanurate foam) with BS1D0 fire classification. Foam of new generation used in places with a maximum demand of security with respect to the fire.
In its interior we can find eccentric hooks for the union between panels.
There are different finishes in the final part of the refrigerating panel, depending on the environment to which they are subjected. The standard panel material is 25 micron thick polyester which can be used in most environments. We recommend that other finishes be used in the environments listed below.
- Corrosive and high humidity environments. The PET finish is recommended. This material is 50 microns thick.
- Marine environments for outdoor use. The HDX finish is recommended. This material is 55 microns thick.
- Laboratory environments. AISI-304 stainless steel finish is recommended.
The refrigerated panels without hook have a width of 1.15 meters and lengths to choose up to 18 meters long. Different thicknesses ranging from 40 to 200 millimetres are also available.
The refrigerated panels without hook have a delivery margin of between 7 to 14 working days at a selected location on the mainland. In the case of a delivery in the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands or outside Spain, the delivery time can be increased by 10 days.
In case of selecting the installation, we will contact you to agree the dates and time required with our professional. If you have not selected installation you can contact us for direct advice.
If you have any questions about product information or are not sure about the purchase you want to make, send us your query and we will respond as soon as possible.