Three Frets Roof Panel
The three frets roof panel is designed for enclosures in roofs and to be placed in the direction of the slope, closing the entire roof at once. It consists of two profiled pre-lacquered steel sheets and polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation on the inside. It is joined by means of a tongue and groove joint and a flashing profile that conceals the screws and guarantees watertightness.
The three frets roof panel has the following features:
- Useful width of 1150mm.
- Lengths can be chosen up to 16m long.
- The nominal thicknesses are 30, 40, 50 60 and 80mm.
- Its nominal density is 40Kg/m3.
- Its thermal conductivity is 0.020 W/mk.
The density of its inner foam contains 40 kg/m3 special for greater insulation for cold rooms. The confection of its interior we can select three types of foam:
- PUR (polyurethane foam) with BS2D0 fire classification. Traditional use foam used in places with low fire safety requirements.
- PIR (poly-isocyanurate foam) with BS1D0 fire classification. New generation foam used in places with a maximum fire safety requirement.
In the final part of the refrigerating panel there are different finishes, depending on the environment to which they are subjected. The standard panel material is 25 micron thick polyester which can be used in most environments. We recommend that other finishes be used in the environments listed below.
- Corrosive and high humidity environments. The PET finish is recommended. This material is 50 microns thick.
- Marine environments for outdoor use. HDX finish is recommended. This material is 55 microns thick.
- Laboratory environments. AISI-304 stainless finish is recommended.
The standard colour of these façade panels is white. The customer will always be able to choose the colour he prefers, under express request.
The three frets roof panel with screws included has a delivery time of 7 working days, except in cases of stock breakage within the Peninsula. For shipments to Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and outside Spain, will be priced to measure and delivery time may vary. For shipments outside Spain, companies can self-manage the collection of the product with Ex-Works conditions.
In case of selecting the installation, we will contact you to agree the dates and time required with our professional. If you have not selected installation you can contact us for direct advice.
If you have any questions about product information or are not sure about the purchase you want to make, send us your query and we will respond as soon as possible.